Monday 25 November 2013

Contact List Builder/Traffic Leads to Income Review

Doctors need training, engineers need training, soldiers need training, they all need training to do their jobs efficiently and well, so why do internet marketers think they are different

Why do they believe that they can sign up in a program and be millionaires next week. Of course the purveyors of the get-rich-quick kind of programs have to take some responsibility but marketers DO need training and I have found the ideal place to get it.

For several weeks now, I've been meaning to check out how the Contact List Builder and Traffic leads to Income programs fit together and work, but I never got around to it till about a week ago.


Now that I have, I really regret the time that I wasted! The whole system is just brilliant. It has been put together by top marketers Janet Legere and Rob Gehring.

The product at the end is leads and traffic to all your websites - and as Janet says, we all know that traffic does lead to income.


What you have is two linked suites of business programs that can be set up and used independently as can all of their components, but the real secret is in setting the whole lot up to work together and using all the training available to learn how to make them into a real business powerhouse for you.

Don't think of this as your 'main business' although with the commissions available it may well become exactly that.

Take me for example. I would regard the weight loss product program BodyByVi as my 'main' business and within the Contact List Builder suite there is a downline builder where I can promote it to anyone who joins CLB with me.

The component programs may well be things you are already in, but don't worry, you won't have to change sponsors and re-join, you can use your existing membership and affiliate codes here. You will find affiliate toolbox programs, mailers and traffic exchanges amongst others, everything you need to start promoting a successful online business.

The recommended start point is from Contact List Builder. Some of the components are free - in fact most are within the two main programs, the only real exception being GVO which is used for the autoresponder and web hosting. However, if you already have another a/r or hosting account, don't worry because it isn't mandatory. For anything you don't join, the affiliate code for that component, when people join with YOU, will be your sponsor's.

The downline builders allow you to work at your own pace so you don't get overwhelmed by information about all the different components. Best not to join all of them in one day - if you get lost, refer back to the CLB steps or get in the Skype group and ask questions - that's what it is there for!



When I did put my mind to it, I got the whole suite set up in a couple of hours. The only minor problems I experienced was in getting the GVO web hosting set up as I was using a domain name I had registered elsewhere. You can do it from within GVO and they do have great special offers, but here are some alternatives. Get free domain names here. Get domain names AND great hosting here (especially if you want a .co.uk domain).

If you are joining and get stuck with the web set up, contact me and I'll help or even do the whole thing for you (including setting up a ready to use Wordpress blog) for a small cost. It might save you from tearing your hair out if you aren't a techie. You'll find contact info at the top of the blog.

I already mentioned training, but I want to emphasize this aspect. Via videos, webinars, a Skype group and lots of documentation on both Contact List Builder and Traffic Leads to Income, you'll find everything is explained and you will get regular opportunities to talk to the program owners directly as well as other users.

I am still finding new information and education on both sites, but the most useful thing to date is a done for you daily action list to keep  every part of your new business up and running smoothly and producing new leads and prospects all along the line.

Here are the links you will need.

Contact List Builder - start here

Traffic Leads to Income - you'll find that the steps in CLB lead you here anyway, but take a look at the program anyway so you understand the concept. If you want to jump in immediately - go here.

1 comment:

Jenny Fletcher said...

Contact List Builder and Traffic Leads to Income have now somewhat drifted apart but retain some links.

CLB is still the leads gathering powerhouse that it was when I first reviewed it and it is still the primary leads building strategy I use.

I now have a newer blog http://www.jennyslfletcher.com which discusses and promotes a range of listbuilding ideas and software.